- Complete Details on Project Initia..
- Best Project Management Tools/Soft..
- DevOps Advantages and Disadvantage..
- Best Project Management Communicat..
- Best Scrum Master Facilitation Pra..
- Highest Paying IT Certifications i..
- Top In Demand IT Skills For The Fu..
- Most Important Skills Required For..
- Different Types of Soft Skills
- Soft Skills To Advance Your IT Car..
SEO course is the most in-demand course in recent times and has helped a few lakhs of students to grab an opportunity as an SEO analyst or Online marketing analyst. Search engine optimization courses can be taken by anyone and SEO courses are mostly treated to be a must needed skill for any professionals who are into business or marketing and this helps them to build their profile further stronger.
In the recent survey, it was found that people pursuing the SEO career are mostly Engineering, MBA, MCA/BCA, BBA, and BSC graduates. In fact, this has become the most suitable or favorite for graduates who don’t like programming and meanwhile don’t like off-site work or monotone work in front of computers.
SEO course is also taken by professionals who are planning to change their career and this has become the most suitable one for the professions, especially who are into sales, customer support, business development, testing, or any other non-technical roles, there are cases where some of the developers/programmers love this SEO and have changed their profiles completely to SEO roles.
SEO professionals working on all work types in the roles are enjoying this domain and are the happiest and have motivated a few hundred professionals to this profile/role.
SEO Course Learning Objectives:
In this SEO course, you are thought how to make a website rank up on Google or any search engine. Search engine optimization involves the optimization of the website for search engines abiding by all the search engine norms so that search engines consider those websites to make them rank higher on search results.
SEO Course Curriculum- The core:
The curriculum published here includes the most concepts and the core of SEO with the change in the search engine algorithm, techniques, and more the priorities of the topics keep changing and sometimes some of them may be removed and more may come.
What are Search Engines?
How Search Engines Operate (Frontend)
1. Serving Relevant Content to User
2. Search Engine Marketing
Search Engines Functionality (Backend)
1. Understanding the user’s need
2. Crawling & Categorizing
4. Delivering the content to the user as per the requirement
Scope of Work on SEO
1. Changes on the Site (On Page & Site Level)
2. Promotion of the site on the internet/web (Off Page)
3. Measuring the impact of SEO (Tracking)
1. Hummingbird Algorithm
6. Mobile Friendly Update
7. PayDay Update
8. Pirate Update
9. EMD Update
10. Top Heavy Update
1. Elements of On page
1.2. Meta Description
1.3. URL Structure
1.7. Header Tags
1.8. Rich Snippets
1.9. Contextual Interlinking
1.10. Site Navigation Elements like Header, Footer, & Faceted Navigation
1.11. HTML Sitemap
2. On Page Optimization
2.1. Keyword Density & Coverage on Title, Meta Description & Content
2.2. Relevant Anchor text links from the content
2.3. Descriptive Alt text on Images
2.4. Usage of Header Tags (H1 & H2) with High Volume Keyword
2.5. Positioning of content on the page
2.6. Breadcrumb Schema Implementation
2.7. Ratings & Reviews Snippet Schema Implementation
2.8. Product/Event/Price Schema Integration
3. Elements of Site Level
3.2. XML Sitemap
3.3. Meta Robots
3.4. Canonical Tags
3.5. Page Speed
3.6. Response Codes
Keyword Research and Traffic Estimates
1. How to get the keywords
2. Understanding keyword priority and their intent
3. Research and tool usage
4. Understanding the competition & Industry
5. Traffic Projections
Off-page Optimization – The Beginning
1. What Is Link Building & Why Is It Important?
1.1. Definition of link building
1.2. What links mean for search engines
1.3. Weighting of thematic clusters of ranking factors in Google
1.4. What you need to know about “nofollow”
1.5. How can link building benefit our website?
2. Types of Links (Both Good and Bad)
2.1. Natural editorial links
2.2. Manual “outreach” link building
2.3. Self-created, non-editorial links
3. Link Prospecting
3.1. Google Search
3.2. Competitor analysis
3.3. Blog directories
4. How to Start a Link-Building Campaign
4.1. What is a link-building campaign?
4.2. Structuring a link-building campaign
4.4. Following up
4.5. Dealing with negative replies
4.6. Outreach pitfalls to avoid
4.7. How long will it take for link building to improve a site’s ranking?
5. Link Building Tactics
5.1. Content-based link building
5.2. Examples of content-based link-building campaigns
5.3. Guest blogging
5.4. Ego bait
5.5. Broken link building
5.6. Link reclamation
6. Link Building Metrics
6.2. Domain Authority
6.3. Google index count
6.5. Unique IP address
6.6. Anchor text
6.7. Number of links
6.8. Linking root domains
6.9. Relevance of the linking page
6.10. Position of links on the page
7. The Good, the Bad, & the Ugly of Link Building
7.1. Building sustainable links
7.2. Buying links
7.3. Algorithmic penalties
7.4. Manual Penalties
8. Link Building Tools
8.2. PageRank tool
8.3. Domain Authority tool
8.4. Title & meta description extractor
8.5. Fake PageRank checker
8.6. Google advanced search options
8.8. Content idea generators
8.9. Open Site Explorer
8.10. Majestic SEO
8.12. URL Trimmer
8.14. Mail Merge
8.16. URL Opener
SEO is the easiest when SEO professionals are strong at reasoning and logically learning and processing the data on a regular basis, and there are very few such professionals in the market hence the scope for skilled professionals is very high.
SEO professionals’ salaries have a large difference, there are professionals who are earning only Rs. 25000 per month, and meanwhile, the other segment of professionals are earning Rs. 100000 Per month with very minimal experience, the salaries difference is the difference in the,
- work type handled by the professionals
If a person is just doing monotonous jobs his salary will be very low, meanwhile, if a person is building strategies and every implementation is unique or technical in nature the salaries may be comparatively higher.
- Skills acquired or posses
- Their education
- Their experience
- Their achievements as an SEO professional
- And, how they project themselves
Skills Needed For SEO Roles:
- Good written communication
- Good at Logical and reasoning
- Basic knowledge about the website’s front end, & backend (This is very easy to learn you just have to know how websites are built. In case you are preferring SEO training by professionals they should be teaching you this, if not please ask for it as it is necessary to understand SEO)
- Knowledge about search engines and their functionality
SEO Role Difficulty:
Optimizing websites is never easy when SEO professionals haven’t got hold of search engines’ functionality, unfortunately, search algorithms and functionality are never transparent by any search engines, and hence understanding this and building strategies accordingly are always very difficult and anything done around is always shooting in dark for many SEO professionals.
SEO Course Fee:
SEO Course price usually will be between Rs. 20000 – Rs. 60000
The courses provided at Rs. 20000 don’t imply low quality, but then it could be only a pricing game. Meanwhile, the higher price doesn’t necessarily mean the quality is high, they must be just making money in the name of the brand or must be imposing their marketing expenses on the course trainees.
You may have to take a demo and have to figure out the quality or seek the help of other SEO professionals who can evaluate the quality.
If you don’t possess any of the above skills or If you haven’t got the proper understanding of search engines and their functionality we suggest to rethink getting on this role, as without any of them you may be a resource to teams and may not become a leader. Or it may take a lot of time for you to become a leader as you have to learn everything in practice and which again may not be technically and logically a strong role, everything goes by experience or practice.
If you need a technically and logically strong understanding of the SEO role you can register for this free trial.
SEO Responsibilities or Objectives of SEO from a business perspective:
- Drive free traffic to the website from search engines
- Optimize website for Users and Search engines
- Improve the user metrics or make the website more engaging for audiences/customers
- Optimize the website for all business searches/keywords
- Place the website on top of Google’s first page
- Improve the website crawl frequency & crawl rates (which are usually measured by varieties of metrics such as DA, CR, and many other ranks)
- SEO professionals play varieties of roles based on their experience and the skills acquired. Sometimes the role also depends on the projects worked on, domain expertise, and managerial skill. Roles just based on experience may not be very progressive, you have to stand unique in order to see growth in the SEO role. Below are some of the roles starting from the junior role to the highest.
- SEO Analyst Junior
- SEO Analyst Senior
- SEO Expert
- SEO Specialist
- SEO Manager
- SEO Sr. Manager
- SEO Head
Benefits of SEO
- The organic presence of the website on search engines is the most sustainable support for the business
- Gets a lot of free traffic
- Generates Leads
- Generates sales
- Builds trust- Being always available on Google is perceived as the most authentic business
- it’s very hard to beat the business of the competitors when the organic presence is strong.
- The organic(SEO) performance of the website plays a prominent role in the valuation of the business
- The organic search results get high-quality traffic (Usually the conversion rates will be very high) compared to any other source of traffic.
In conclusion, Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is a vital component of any successful online presence. By understanding the principles, techniques, and best practices of SEO, businesses can optimize their websites for search engines and improve their visibility to the right audience. From keyword research to on-page optimization and link building, SEO plays a crucial role in driving organic traffic and achieving higher rankings. Embrace the power of SEO to enhance your online presence, reach more customers, and achieve long-term success in the digital landscape.
Want to Level Up Your Skills?
LearnNThrive is a global training and placement provider helping the graduates to pick the best technology trainings and certification programs.
Have queries? Get In touch!